I am just as passionate about Skiing as I am about climbing and I like that for half of the year I can look at the mountains in a completely different way. I love to ski steep, technical descents in the massif and I hope to push my skills and experience into bigger more remote descents in Chamonix and in other mountain areas of the World in the future.
Ticklist In Chamonix (D Grade or above)
- Col Des Courtes, North-east Coulior, D+, 5.4, 500m
- Tour Ronde, Gervasutti Coulior, D+, 5.2, 500m
- Aiguille D’argentiere, Y Coulior, TD, 5.2, 400m
- Aiguille De L’amone, North east face, TD, 5.2, 800m
- NE Slope of the Courtes, TD, 5.2, 800m
- Diogt North Couloir, Dents du Midi, TD, 5.2, 800m
- Aiguille De l’Eboulement South Couloir, 5.2 600m
- Aiguille Du Midi, Cosmiques Coulior, D, 5.1, 800m.
- Aiguille Du Midi, Rond Glacier, D, 5.1, 800m.
- Col Du Tacul, North Coulior, D+, 5.1, 500m.
- Breche Du Tacul, west coulior, D, 5.1, 400m.
- Col Des Cristaux, North-east Coulior, D, 5.1, 500m
- Aiguille D’argentiere, Milieu Glacier, D, 4.2, 1100m